Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lets Get High off of Yoga!


Not exactly what I expected the film to be, but honestly I don't know what I expected it to be like. It makes a person wonder how someone comes up with an idea like this. What made them want to invite all these people to a farm in the middle on a small town, no idea but more power to them. It's a pretty amazing thing to watch all these people come together not knowing what was in store. I don't think most of them knew where they were going to sleep, what they were going to eat, or if they were even going to get in. The thing is no matter how peaceful and nice everyone is; it has to be intimidating for the people running the show. Surprisingly they were so calm and happy with what they had done. I kind of get jealous that I wasn't able to live in the age of the hippies well not that I want to be a stoner, but jealous of how cool and comfortable everyone seemed. The world we live in now is so hectic and unpleasant, who would want to grow up in a world like that? Now it's very hard to find individuals that are happy with just hanging out and not caring about every little detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment