Monday, June 29, 2009

Music in My Prime...

Songs have always had a pretty big effect on my feelings through out my life. I can find that a song makes me happy, or it could put me into a very low place leaving me depressed. I have grown up in a family that loves making music. My Grandfather was in a country music band when I was little and he would always play his guitar and sing to me. My favorite song he would sing was called "Amanda" ha, what a surprise. It was a old country song that I highly doubt was ever very popular, but it is something special I remember when I think about the times we have spent together.

There was also the pop hit Christina Aguilera, who made me believe I was destine to become a pop singer when I grew up. I used to carry around my little microphone and turn "I'm a Genie in a Bottle" up on my stereo, and sing it over and over. Thank goodness I came to my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment